- ¾ cup heavy cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¾ cups mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon grappa, or to taste
- 3 persimmons, peeled and cut in wedges
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
176 calories; 15 grams fat; 9 grams saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 7 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 54 milligrams cholesterol; 87 milligrams sodium
- Beat cream while slowly adding sugar until firm peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the mascarpone. Add the whipped cream and grappa, blending well.
- To serve, slice each cake into six pieces and place on a dessert plate. Place persimmon wedges around the cake. Place about a tablespoon of mascarpone cream on each plate.