- 1 pound tiny new potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
223 calories; 2 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 44 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 7 grams protein; 6 milligrams cholesterol; 198 milligrams sodium
- Scrub potatoes but do not peel. Peel garlic. Place potatoes and garlic in pot with enough water to cover, then cook in a covered pot until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes and garlic. Stir in yogurt, sour cream, salt and pepper, and serve.