- 1 cup fromage blanc (fat-free white cheese, sold in cheese shops)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 12 Italian prune plums, pitted and quartered
- 8 fresh black figs, quartered
- ½ cup blackberri
- Mix the fromage blanc and yogurt together in a bowl until very smooth. Sweeten the mixture with two tablespoons of the honey.
- Spoon the cheese and yogurt mixture into the middle of a shallow serving dish. Allow a border of about two inches all around.
- Arrange the plums, figs and berries around the cheese mixture. Drizzle with honey and serve.