- 1 lime
- ¼ teaspoon minced jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- ⅛ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 shakes salt
- ¾ pound cooked peeled shrimp
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
185 calories; 3 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 1 gram monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 6 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 34 grams protein; 273 milligrams cholesterol; 1366 milligrams sodium
- Grate lime rind, and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice into a large bowl.
- Wash, trim, seed and mince jalapeño; wash, chop cilantro. Add to bowl, with juice concentrate, pepper flakes and salt. Stir in shrimp.
- Heat oil in nonstick pot until it is medium hot. Add shrimp and sauce, and heat, about one minute.