- 4 or 5 ounces Chinese or 6 ounces Italian vermicelli
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (3 servings)
186 calories; 1 gram fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 36 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 6 grams protein; 3 milligrams sodium
- Bring 3 quarts of water to boil in covered pot; salt if desired.
- Pour boiling water over Chinese vermicelli and let sit for 15 minutes or cook Italian vermicelli, uncovered, in boiling water until al dente about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Chop coriander; sprinkle over noodles with sesame oil.
About 20 minutes