- 4 navel oranges
- 1 small red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, optional
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
137 calories; 7 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 19 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 12 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 2 milligrams sodium
- Peel the oranges, and section them as you would a grapefruit, or slice them thinly. Peel the onion, and slice thinly. Toss both with the rosemary, a small amount of salt and pepper, and the olive oil.
- Serve immediately, garnished with rosemary sprigs if you have them, or refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Bring to room temperature before serving.