- 2 bunches watercress
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon imported mustard such as Dijon or Dusseldorf
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste if desired
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
189 calories; 20 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 14 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 1 gram carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 63 milligrams sodium
- Trim any tough stems from watercress. Rinse in cold water and drain or spin dry. Put in salad bowl.
- In another small bowl combine vinegar, garlic and mustard. Using wire whisk, beat in oil. Add salt, pepper and parsley. Pour dressing onto salad and toss.