- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley (about 1/2 cup, firmly packed)
- 1 large head garlic (about 13 large cloves), peeled and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup corn oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
564 calories; 55 grams fat; 7 grams saturated fat; 15 grams monounsaturated fat; 30 grams polyunsaturated fat; 13 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 2 grams protein; 16 milligrams sodium
1 1/3 cups
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped (or chop by hand).
- Pour sauce into a glass container, and refrigerate until needed. Serve at room temperature.