- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 ounces (about 1 1/4 cups) dried anchovies
- ½ green Korean hot pepper, seeded, deveined and sliced
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
154 calories; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 8 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 8 grams sugars; 8 grams protein; 24 milligrams cholesterol; 1047 milligrams sodium
1 1/4 cups
- In a medium saute pan, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the dried anchovies and hot pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the anchovies are very lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and gently stir in the corn syrup. Serve at room temperature with barbecued meat.