- 1 ounce of vodka
- 2 ounces of tomato juice (The St. Regis uses Sacramento tomato juice.)
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 2 dashes of salt
- 2 dashes of black pepper
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 serving)
80 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 3 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 0 grams protein; 337 milligrams sodium
- Add the salt, peppers, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice to a shaker glass.
- Add ice, vodka and tomato juice. Shake, pour into a highball glass, garnish if you wish, and serve.