- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Greek or other plain whole-milk yogurt
- ⅓ cup soft brown sugar, or as needed
- 2 cups blueberries
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
354 calories; 24 grams fat; 15 grams saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 33 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 29 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 89 milligrams cholesterol; 56 milligrams sodium
- The day before serving, combine the cream and yogurt in a mixing bowl, and whisk until thick but not stiff. Scrape into a shallow serving bowl about 8 inches in diameter.
- Sprinkle with enough brown sugar to cover top of yogurt mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove yogurt mixture from refrigerator, and allow it to come to room temperature. Serve yogurt and berries in separate bowls, allowing guests to help themselves.