- 16 blood oranges
- ¾ cup pomegranate molasses
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange-blossom water
- 16 dates, pitted and chopped
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- ½ cup unsalted pistachio nuts, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
547 calories; 4 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 1 gram monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 133 grams carbohydrates; 13 grams dietary fiber; 117 grams sugars; 6 grams protein; 13 milligrams sodium
- Cut the skin and pith from each orange; then slice each into thirds. Remove and discard the seeds. In a small bowl, whisk together the pomegranate molasses, honey and orange-blossom water.
- Lay orange slices on a large white platter. Sprinkle with dates, pomegranate seeds and pistachios. Pour the molasses mixture over top, sprinkle with mint and serve.
About 10 minutes