- ⅓ cup fresh horseradish, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup silver (blanco) tequila
- ½ ounce Cointreau
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce pomegranate juice
- ¼ ounce simple syrup
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 serving)
616 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 17 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 13 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 339 milligrams sodium
- In a bowl mix horseradish with tequila and let mixture sit for 24 hours. Strain through cheesecloth.
- Pour 1 1/2 ounces horseradish-infused tequila and all other ingredients into a cocktail shaker. (You will have some leftover tequila mixture.) Fill shaker with ice and shake it vigorously for 6 seconds. Add ice cubes to an Old-Fashioned glass and pour drink over them.