- 1 pound fresh pasta
- 6 ounces smoked trout
- 1 to 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons golden caviar
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (10 servings)
279 calories; 14 grams fat; 7 grams saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 26 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 11 grams protein; 134 milligrams cholesterol; 281 milligrams sodium
4 main dishes
- Flake the smoked trout and set aside.
- Bring a large pot salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan, reduce the heavy cream slightly over medium heat.
- Cook the fettuccine al dente, about 40 to 60 seconds. Drain.
- Off the heat, toss the fettuccine and the flaked trout in the cream. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Put equal mounds of pasta on individual warm serving dishes and garnish each with a tablespoon and a half of golden caviar.
About 10 minutes