- 1 wedge roasted orange
- 1 ounce sweet red vermouth
- 1 ¼ ounces Campari
- 1 ¼ ounces Lini Lambrusco Bianco, or other sparkling white wine
- Orange peel for garnish
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 serving)
143 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 3 milligrams sodium
- Place the orange in a mixing glass and add vermouth. Muddle the two so that the charred bits are released into the vermouth.
- Add Campari and ice, and stir.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass that is filled with ice and top with sparkling wine. Do not stir as this will dissipate the bubbles. Garnish with orange peel.