- 1 cup yogurt, preferably whole milk
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more as needed
- ground black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- ½ cup toasted and chopped hazelnuts, pecans or walnuts, optional
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
107 calories; 7 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 5 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 4 grams protein; 10 milligrams cholesterol; 120 milligrams sodium
- Mash yogurt with blue cheese, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and a grinding or two of pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more lemon juice if necessary.
- Place each wedge of iceberg lettuce on a plate, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with nuts if using.