This dressing is a good match for bean salads and for roasted vegetables, and it goes well with grains and fish.
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar or Champagne vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, puréed
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, lightly toasted and ground in a spice mill
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup canola oil or grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
164 calories; 18 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 12 grams monounsaturated fat; 3 grams polyunsaturated fat; 0 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 8 milligrams sodium
Makes 3/4 cup
- Combine the lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, cumin and Dijon mustard in a small bowl or measuring cup. Whisk in the oils. Whisk or shake in a jar before serving.