- Assorted olives
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or rosemary leaves (or 1 teaspoon crumbled dried leaves)
- 1 lemon, cut in half and pulp removed as you would from a grapefruit
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
75 calories; 6 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 3 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 0 milligrams sodium
6 to 12 servings.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. Marinate at room temperature for at least an hour, or as long as 12 hours. Before serving, marinated olives may be refrigerated, but they should be removed from refrigerator an hour or two before serving.
1 hour, largely unattended