- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces gin
- 1 cup sparkling rosé, optional
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
167 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 5 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 1 milligram sodium
- Divide sugar evenly between 2 highball glasses. Add 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to each and stir to dissolve sugar. Add gin to each glass, then fill with finely cracked ice. Stir. If desired, reduce the amount of ice by half and add 1/2 cup sparkling rosé to each glass.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve with a straw.