A homage to my mom, who loved the song of a similar name by Godard’s muse Anna Karina.
- 1 grapefruit segment
- 3 dashes Fee Brothers Grapefruit Bitters
- ½ ounces Morris Kitchen Preserved Lemon Syrup
- 2 ounces Lillet Blanc
- 1 ounce cognac
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
84 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 7 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 6 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 2 milligrams sodium
- In a mixing glass, muddle the grapefruit with the bitters.
- Fill with ice, add the other ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled coupe
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist