- Unsalted butter, as needed
- Kosher salt, as needed
- 1 pound pasta, such as farfalle, macaroni or shells
- 6 ounces Brie, rind removed and cheese cut into chunks
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 3 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated ( 3/4 cup)
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
664 calories; 34 grams fat; 19 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 9 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 59 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 27 grams protein; 194 milligrams cholesterol; 623 milligrams sodium
6 to 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 2-quart gratin dish.
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta to al dente; drain well.
- Transfer hot pasta to a large bowl and toss immediately with Brie and cream cheese until melted and smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, mascarpone and parmigiano. Stir egg mixture into pasta. Season with pepper and nutmeg.
- Turn pasta into prepared pan. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.