- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon kirsch
- 2 cups pitted fresh cherries
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
248 calories; 9 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 2 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 33 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 23 grams sugars; 6 grams protein; 112 milligrams cholesterol; 54 milligrams sodium
4 to 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the cherries in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Arrange cherries in a well-buttered eight-inch pie pan, pour batter over them and bake 35 minutes.
- Cool 30 to 45 minutes before serving.
About 1 hour 15 minutes