- ¾ cup vanilla cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ pound butter
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
585 calories; 44 grams fat; 22 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 11 grams monounsaturated fat; 4 grams polyunsaturated fat; 44 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 31 grams sugars; 6 grams protein; 145 milligrams cholesterol; 186 milligrams sodium
6 to 8 servings
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter and press into 8-inch pie plate or springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Cream butter and sugar until mixture is light. Add chocolate and eggs and beat till fluffy. Mix in mint extract and fill cooled pie shell and chill overnight.
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Pipe around edge, using a pastry bag. Sprinkle nuts over cream.