- 1 loaf French bread, about 14 inches long
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
563 calories; 20 grams fat; 11 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 5 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 78 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 6 grams sugars; 16 grams protein; 45 milligrams cholesterol; 905 milligrams sodium
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Rub the crust of the bread all over and generously with the garlic clove. Cut the bread crosswise into 28 slices of equal width. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet. Brush each slice with butter.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake six minutes or until the slices are nicely toasted.