- ¼ pound ground veal
- ½ cup chopped prosciutto
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup of parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 portions veal cutlets, well pounded (no more than 1/4 inch thick and about 3 by 5 inches)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (12 servings)
233 calories; 14 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 2 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 19 grams protein; 82 milligrams cholesterol; 289 milligrams sodium
- Mix prosciutto, ground veal, onion, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- “Staff” cutlets by rolling them around the proscuitto and veal mixture and tie with a string.
- Brown the veal rolls in butter and oil over high heat. Turn until browned all around.
- Add chicken broth and wine to pan. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer, covered, about 20 minutes. Remove string. Serve with mustard, mayonnaise.
- For tailgate parties these may be wrapped overnight and served cool or at room temperature