- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 pound, 1 ounce mascarpone cheese (one containerful)
- ½ cup Grand Marnier
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 dozen strawberries or enough blueberries, raspberries or peeled sliced kiwis for 8 servings, or 8 slices genoise cake
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
739 calories; 26 grams fat; 12 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 3 grams polyunsaturated fat; 113 grams carbohydrates; 26 grams dietary fiber; 76 grams sugars; 16 grams protein; 201 milligrams cholesterol; 273 milligrams sodium
- In blender, blend egg yolks for 1 minute. Add mascarpone and blend for 30 seconds. Push mixture down with rubber spatula, and blend 30 seconds more.
- Add Grand Marnier and sugar. Blend for another 30 seconds.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and glossy. Fold into sauce.
- Put sauce into refrigerator until serving time.
- Pour sauce into serving dish, and serve with fresh fruit or genoise cake.