Arugula Salad With Anchovy Dressing
- ¼ cup lemon juice (from 1 large lemon), plus more if needed
- 2 fat garlic cloves, finely grated or minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more if needed
- 2 to 4 anchovies, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 quarts arugula (about 1 pound)
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: The information shown is DiningAndCooking.com’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Powered by DiningAndCooking.com
Nutritional analysis per serving (12 servings)
93 calories; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 2 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 0 milligrams cholesterol; 125 milligrams sodium
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, garlic and kosher salt. Let sit for 2 minutes, then add anchovies and parsley, and blend to combine.
- With blender running, drizzle in oil until emulsified. Taste and add more lemon or kosher salt if necessary.
- In a large bowl, toss together arugula and just enough of the dressing to coat the leaves (you may not need all of it). Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and pepper and serve immediately.