- ½ pound greens, like romaine lettuce, washed, dried and broken into bite-size pieces
- 3 scallions, cut in rounds
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 12 Calamata olives, rinsed and pitted
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- Few shakes cinnamon
- Few shakes dry mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
172 calories; 13 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 7 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 5 grams protein; 25 milligrams cholesterol; 362 milligrams sodium
- In salad bowl place greens, scallions and cucumber.
- Rinse cheese and crumble over salad.
- Add olives and capers.
- Whisk oil with vinegar and beat in cinnamon, mustard and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss.
About 10 minutes