- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely diced celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- ½ cup cubed white bread
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup dry bread crumbs
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
506 calories; 29 grams fat; 6 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 15 grams monounsaturated fat; 5 grams polyunsaturated fat; 24 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 36 grams protein; 193 milligrams cholesterol; 430 milligrams sodium
2 to 4 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet, add celery and onion and saute until lightly browned. Stir in the turkey and saute, stirring until it loses its color. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Soak the bread in the milk until soft. Squeeze out the bread and mix with the turkey. Add the egg, mustard, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the turkey mixture into patties and coat with bread crumbs. Refrigerate until shortly before serving time.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the turkey patties on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.